Sunday, 20 January 2013

Week of 3s - Sunday Social

Happy Sunday!

My first Sunday Social in our new home. I want to get a blogging schedule going & Sunday Social gives me a chance each week to post & answer some great questions so you can get to know me a little better.

This week is the week of 3s.

Top 3 favourite kinds of food

1. Italian foods - pasta, pizza, garlic, gelato
2. Bread - I have a weakness for freshly baked bread & we got a bread maker for Xmas so be making our own now!

3. Mexican - this love affair started in America - tacos, chilli, chipotle!

First 3 things you do in the morning

1. Switch off my alarmS (I need a few snoozes!) on my phone, I also check for any messages or tweets

2. Say good morning to my Bailey Boy
3. Go to the loo!

Last 3 things you do at night

1. Take my night time tablets
2. Get washed & changed for bed
3. Check my alarm is set for the morning then roll over & sleep ..... that's the plan anyway!

3 TV Shows you NEVER miss

1. Eastenders
2. Greys Anatomy (although now wait & get all on DVD)
3. RiverCity - a Scottish soap, just love the accents & humour of it!

3 Places you want to visit

This one is easy - we have these 3 places drawn into this picture

1. Florida
2. New Zealand
3. Canada

3 people you can always count on

1. My hubby
2. My doggy - yes he counts
3. Myself - I'm stronger than I look!

Enjoy your Sunday! 

Love Mrs Brown xx

Enhanced by Zemanta


  1. Girl, I never miss EE either. And since I'm in the US, it's a bit of a challenge sometimes but I get there in the end!
    I just put my Sunday Social up too at

    1. Just popped on over & mexican seems to be a popular choice! Go you keeping up to date with Easties all the way from US! I won't give away any story lines or plots in case your behind.

    2. I'm about a week behind on EE but I've just got to make time to watch the episodes.

      Nothing is better than Mexican food!!

  2. Hi! I found your blog on Sunday Social and am your newest follower. I LOVE your blog and was hoping that you would stop by mine, stay a while and follow back if you like what you read!

    Have a lovely day,

    1. Just stopped by & also your newest follower! Thank you for your comment & email xx

  3. I used to watch Eastenders whit my mum when I grew up! Memories! I didn´t even think it would still be on! New Zealand and Canada seems like great places to go! :)

    1. Oh yes it is still going strong, probably wouldn't take long to catch up tho, nothing really changes does it! We have ben to Canada separately but want to go together - both Canada & New Zealand remind me of Scotland with better weather!