Thursday 25 October 2012

Under Offer

Loving our new sign!
So I have been quiet for a while now, but life has just been busy. We got an offer on our flat before our holiday and so the hunt for our new home has begun!

I've never bought a house before.

Never been a position to think about it before.

It feels so very grown up. That will be me married & buying a house.

Settled, a place of my own, home, that's what I'm looking for.

I moved away for uni by choice. I went to the furthest away uni that did my course in Scotland. Partly because I knew I had to get out my comfort zone and not rely on my boyfriend and friends, but instead make an effort to fit in with new people.

Ever since I seem to be on the move, never really settling much longer than a year. It was changing flats at uni, then moving for jobs, then promotions but now I will be moving to settle.

Things are all change. For the better.

I have a few house hunting stories already so I will keep you updated.

Do you really 'know' when it's the house for you? Will I just feel it?

Any handy hints or tips would be greatly received!

Love Mrs Brown xx

No comments:

Post a Comment