We have a house!
After a long year waiting for our flat to sell, things seem to be moving fast.
Times are changing. I feel things are falling into place & it's a lovely feeling.
We now have a house, our very own home.
I am very chuffed with our choice.
Our house just ticks so many boxes for us
- a spare bedroom, so room for a family or guests
- a kitchen with enough cupboards that our pots & pans can be put away!
- a conservatory, so space for dining table, so finally guests don't need to eat off their lap!
- a garden for our doggy to lounge in & to enjoy
- a lovely neighbour hood with lots of walks for the dog
- closer to my work - half the mileage & time means longer in my bed ;-)
I could go on & on.
I did get the "you just know" feeling too!
So my new year posts will be filled with house moving & my new adventures in the country!!
Love Mrs Brown xx